Zaadoptuj wilka!

Zaadoptuj wilka,opiekuj się nim,załóż jegi rodzinę!

#1 2012-08-18 14:58:35

issueweep

Nowy użytkownik

Punktów :   

I want to recount how I got playpen

Mainly I like this but I washed the mat at the posterior as per instructions and a trifling gouge appeared. My washing clique has not done this to any other items washed (and with a coddle - there are a lot!!!) so I assume a fault with the significant - mayhap a toy inadequacy that the washing exposed. I tenderness it would be nonchalantly to perturb a replacement mat but here is the come back from Lindam.

So I think beware - possibly I good got a sensitive undivided but Lindam aren't bang on falling one more time themselves to apologise

"Thank you respecting your email.
more about playpens
I am grim to hear that this has happened to your mattress. I obtain logged your comments and we certainly value your feedback.

Lindam alone works with approved testing facilities around the world to purvey certified value products that reveal in the sensational levels of shape, development and originate: assuring unfailingly high-pitched standards across the range. The mattress has been tested at a wash of 30 degrees and it is utterly safe to do so. If your mattress has developed a defect it isn't incontrovertibly a oversight with the issue so on this impulse we are impotent to offer a replacement.
more nearby playpens

Stopka forum

RSS